Epic Games is giving away a free Lego skin as part of the Lego collaboration with Fortnite. The skin is for Explorer Emilie, and you can prepare to get it right now. Below, we’ll walk you through how to set up your account so you can earn it as soon as it releases.
How To Get the Lego Emilie Skin in Fortnite
To get the Fortnite Lego Insiders skin for free you have to:
- Sign up for Lego Insiders.
- If you already have an account, you can skip this step.
- Go to the Epic Games website and sign in.
- Click on your user picture and go to Account
- Pick the Apps & Accounts Tab
- Here is where you can add any other accounts, like those for Xbox Live, PSN, and even Nintendo Switch Online Subscription
- Add an account and pick Lego
- Sign in through your Lego Insiders information
Your Lego Insiders username will appear below the Lego symbol, along with the option to remove the connection if you wish. It doesn’t hurt or take up any unneeded space to have your Lego account stay on Epic Games, so there’s no reason to remove it later.
When Do I Get the Free Lego Skin in Fortnite?
You won’t be able to use this Lego Insiders Explorer Emilie skin until the Lego Fortnite mode launches on Thursday December 7, 2023. This doesn’t just go for the Emilie Lego outfit either. Battle Royale skins you can access with a Lego-style will also be automatically available to use when Lego Fortnite launches, so you should have plenty of options to pick from if you’ve been playing Fortnite for a while.
So when December 7 comes, you can log in and receive the message that you received the outfit and it will be waiting in your locker.