A decade after its launch, Granblue Fantasy currently boasts over 300 characters to choose from. This can result in players getting confused about which characters to pick for scoring the most points. Many players have especially developed a keen interest in the dark characters offered in the game.
Dark is an element in Granblue Fantasy, just like water, earth, fire, light, and more. So, here is our GBF dark tier list to help you pick the best dark characters for your team.
All Tier Lists For Granblue Fantasy
To develop the right tier list for the dark characters in GBF, we need to first take a look at all the tier lists available in the game. These tiers help segregate the characters, with the S – Tier being the best and the D – Tier being the worst. Here is a list of the five-tier list types that are used to classify these characters:
- S-Tier: This class houses the most powerful characters in Granblue Fantasy that are significantly hard to get your hands on due to their rarity and higher price. However, if you manage to get them, they prove to be game changing for your team.
- A-Tier: Coming in right below the S Tier class of characters in terms of power, these A Tier characters also have the ability to let you taste those sweet wins.
- B-Tier: In cases where you cannot get your hands on the upper tier class of characters, the characters from this tier can prove quite reliable as well in almost every battle.
- C-Tier: Offering the most average level stats in the game, these are playable characters with whom you can work your way through certain levels.
- D-Tier: Coming in as the lowest level class of characters, these are only worth using in the initial stages and will disappoint if you wish to take them ahead in the higher levels of the game.
With the explanation of the five tier types out of the way, let us take a look at the dark characters that fall under each of these Granblue Fantasy tier lists.
NOTE: The sequence in which the characters under each tier have been listed does not depict any particular order to be followed while choosing the best characters for your teams. Players only need to take into consideration the respective tier lists to differentiate between the best to the lowest.
|S||Albert, Amira, Anthuria, Black Knight, Clarisse, Helel ben Shalem, Kolulu, Olivia, Predator, Rei, Vikala, Vania, Wulf, Renie|
|A||Azazel, Black Knights and Orchid, Joker, Kou, Lady Grey, Lunalu, Narmaya, Nicholas, Orchid, Rosetta, Seox, Tanya, Vaseraga, Veight|
|B||Cerberus, Forte, Freezie, Karyl, Lelouch Lamperouge, Marquiares, Skull|
|C||Deliford, Elize Lotus, Katalina, Meg, Mika Jougasaki, Richard, Sarunan, Shao, Will, You, Zaja|
|D||Ange, Koume Shirasaka, Ludmila, Luna, Randall, Ranko Kanzaki, Rita, Stan, Yuri Lowell, Zehek|
Now that we have all the dark characters in each of the five tiers in GBF, let us check out some of the more popular characters and their traits to understand why they fall under their respective classes.
Best Dark Characters From Every Tier In Granblue Fantasy
Albert comes out to be one of the strongest dark characters in Granblue Fantasy with an impressive plethora of skills and capabilities in his bag. Here is a list of his abilities that put him in the S-Tier list:
- Serving as the roles of Debuffer/Supporter/Attacker
- Brings along the Time Delay using Electric Storm, which he can reset using the Charge Attack
- 10% Skill DMG Cap Up and 50% DMG Up to all the Dark allies depending on the level of Thunderstruck on an enemy
- 25% Dark DEF Down inflicted on the enemy
- Able to produce a short burst of damage using Impulse Raid.
Lady Grey (A-Tier)
Lady Grey is another powerful character serving the dark elements as an A-Tier character. Here is a list of skills that make her worthy for that tier:
- Serves as the roles of Debuffer/Supporter
- Bonus Dark DMG using Indefinite Shield till the shield is active
- Stacking with Single and Dual-sided debuffs, 30% DEF Down (Stackable) is inflicted on all enemies
- Bonus DMG, Strength Buff, and increased Charged Attack DMG/Charged Attack DMG CAP
- Helps the team’s survivability using Drain and an increase of 45% DEF Up to the team indefinitely.
Falling a bit short in offensive capabilities is one of the reasons why Cerberus is kept under the B-Tier. However, she surely has some exceptional skills that make her a good pick for your team:
- Serving as an Attacker/Debuffer
- Can go a continuous spree of Charmed and Blinded attacks and also provide consistent damage
- 40% Debuff Res Down inflicted upon enemies
- 100% Triple Attack Rate accomplished when 50% TA Up from her Charged Attack and Support Skill are combined.
Katalina provides a good amount of support for the team when trying to keep your stand in the long fights, making her a good C-Tier dark character. Here are the skills and capabilities she brings to the table:
- Guaranteed Triple Attack from Enchanted Lands, producing a good enough damage output
- Provides Defensive support using the removal of debuffs, 25% DMG Cut
- Refresh or restored HP on every turn
- Added benefit of providing aid to Vira‘s Support Skill.
Ludmila can be a relatively difficult character to manage, but she does bring in some decent skills to the table. Here are the skills and capabilities that give her an edge over other characters in the D-Tier list:
- Serves as an Attacker/Debuffer
- Miserable Mist is stacked with her 10% DEF Down
- Normal attacks have the ability to reach higher hit accuracy and damage output but at the cost of downtime
- Critical Hit Rate Boosted if continuous hits without missing
- Chances of hurting other allies or debuffing herself due to Random effect of the Charge Attack.
That concludes our dark Tier list for Granblue Fantasy. Please note that this list is just a subjective comparison of the characters and it all boils down to how you intend to use the characters in terms of their play style, upgrades, and team building that will decide your winning factors.