Remnant 2 introduces players to a wide range of opponents in its harsh landscape along with a wide selection of weaponry and various accessories. The Ring of Crisis can offer you a saving grace when you need it the most. And you can easily incorporate it in one of the four ring slots until you find more build-defining counterparts that are worth swapping it with.
The Remnant 2 Ring of Crisis can be discovered in the N’Erud area. This guide will walk you through each stage of getting the item so that your character has a strong defensive accessory.
A step-by-step guide for obtaining the Ring of Crisis in Remnant 2
1. Start your adventure in the N’Erud region. In this area, you’ll come across three unique Dungeons: The Hatchery, The Putrid Domain, and The Dark Conduit. Whether you choose to play in Campaign or Adventure mode, these Dungeons will be available for you.
2. Be sure to keep an eye out for a crucial item known as the Aerary Glyph which can be picked up from a corpse. The glyph is necessary for further progress within the chosen Dungeon.
3. You will eventually be guided to a particular door in the Dungeon, easily recognizable by its entrance decorated with eerie red LED lights. This door is crucial in unlocking the passage to the Ring of Crisis. Use the Aerary Glyph to unlock the door.
4. As you navigate through its corridors and chambers, be prepared to get swarmed by trash mobs. While you can choose to clear them, it is not necessary for obtaining the ring. And shortly into the chamber, the Progeny boss will show up. It’s up to you whether you want to take on this challenge or not. Again, you can choose to ignore the boss and claim the ring further into the Dungeon level.
Note: It’s important to remember that getting rid of all the enemies along with the boss is not easy. So, it’s best if you separate the swarm of enemies and try to take 1v1 fights, especially if your build is not suited for AoE damage.
5. You can directly go to the third floor, where the ring will be lying on the ground right next to a corpse.
Ring of Crisis stats and usage
The Ring of Crisis is a special item that can turn the tide of battle by providing you a shield when your health falls to 25% or lower. This barrier of protection equates to 25% of the wearer’s maximum health, adding a crucial layer of defense when you most need it. Its activation might come in handy during difficult combats by providing relief and an opportunity to regain the upper hand.
For more walkthroughs and guides on the Soulslike looter shooter, be sure to head over to our Remnant 2 guides hub.