Reverse 1999 has a great narrative that people love to see, but there are reasons you may want to rewatch the story. You could have skipped the cutscenes accidentally or because they’re too long, or you may want to rewatch some things. Below, we’ll show you how to rewatch the story in Reverse 1999.
Where to Rewatch the Story in Reverse 1999
To rewatch cutscenes in the story of Reverse 1999, follow these steps:
- Go to the game’s main hub, which you can access upon logging in or just by heading back from the story.
- In the lower-left corner of the screen, there’s going to be a menu icon that looks like a bulleted list; click it.
- It will show more shortcut to choose from, pick the Atlas option. Three more options will open up.
- From the Atlas menu, select Story Review. This is the menu you want for picking your cutscene
- Click on the specific cutscene or mid-stage event you want to rewatch. The game will play the selected scene.
You can technically rewatch entire chapters this way to bring you back into the story if it’s been some time or just to refresh your memory.
Can You Change the Language When Rewatching the Story?
You can modify the in-game language to rewatch the story in Reverse 1999. Make sure to change the language before choosing something to watch if you want to experience the story with voice actors from other regions.
To change the language, go to the main menu again and pick Options. From there, Parameters and go to the Language option.
Does Skipping Cutscenes Prevent Me From Rewatching Them Later in Reverse 1999?
Skipping cutscenes during gameplay does not preclude you from revisiting them later. You will always be able to rewatch story cutscenes in Reverse 1999. No matter whether you skipped the cutscenes or not, the Story Review option remains available for all previously completed chapters.