In true RPG fashion, you will need a vendor where you can buy, upgrade, and sell your weapons in Lords of the Fallen. But first, you will need to find them as it isn’t as straightforward as visiting a friendly town shopkeeper like in typical RPGs. Instead, you need to find the blacksmith named Gerlinde.
This blacksmith Gerlinde location guide will help you understand how you can find her. We will be explaining everything you need to do in an easy step-by-step format and get you to blacksmith Gerlinde in no time.
Lords Of The Fallen Blacksmith Gerlinde Location Guide
Gerlinde in Lords of the Fallen can be found near the end of the Pilgrim’s Perch area after defeating Scourged Sister Delyth. After you rescue her, she will be in a workshop room near the Vestige on Skyrest Bridge.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can get to Gerlinde and rescue her:
- Progress through the game until you reach the Bellroom Vestige (Vestige of Blind Agatha) after defeating Scourged Sister Delyth. From here, head out from the exit to the right of the vestige when facing it.
- Here, you will find a number of enemies as you go through this cavern. Defeat the enemies and keep progressing until you reach the end of the cavern and you are outside again.
- After you progress a bit further in this area, you will see a pallet platform hanging on your left. Jump onto the hanging pallet and then jump once more towards the other side of it. If you are in the Umbral Realm at this point, you can also turn around and use your lamp to create a walkway that you can use to go back across.
- Once across, you will face a tough enemy with a spiked helmet. Defeat them and take the ladder down.
- At this point, you will need to enter the Umbral Realm as you cannot progress in the Axiom Realm here.
- When you are in Umbral, go ahead and take the ladder going further down into an area full of enemies that you will need to deal with.
- Progress through this area and climb up again through a different set of ladders. You will reach a thin walkway that you need to cross with an enemy waiting on the other side. Defeat them and reach the effigy but don’t use it to switch to Axiom, as you have more to do in Umbral itself.
- Make your way through this area and you will reach an area with two spiked helmet enemies blocking your path. Defeat them, after which you will notice that the path is still blocked by an Umbral Entity.
- To clear an Umbral Entity you need to find and Soulflay some spots around the area which will make this Umbral Entity weak enough to use Soulflay on it. The first spot will be right above the Umbral Entity towards the upper right side.
- The second spot you need to Soulflay is to the left of the Umbral Entity after walking across a thin walkway. The third spot is below the door blocked by the Umbral Entity and the final spot can be found by peering over the edge of the same area below the door.
- With all of the spots done, head back to the Umbral Entity blocking the door and Soul Flay it to get rid of it. Now, progress through this area.
- You will be descending ladders and fighting enemies along the way in this area and eventually, you will reach an area overlooking the very bottom of this area where you will hear Gerlinde talking to Sparky.
- Don’t go down yet. Instead, take the elevator which is a shortcut all the way up back to the Bellroom Vestige. Rest here and then head back down again. You can now drop down to the bottom area.
- Here you will need to fight some hounds and an elite enemy called the Pureblade. Defeat the big bad enemy and he will drop the Prison Cell Key.
- Go to Gerlinde in her cell and talk to her, you will now have an option to use the Prison Cell Key to free her. Doing so will now free Gerlinde.
- After you go back and rest at the vestige, Gerlinde will be gone from this area and you will now find her back at Skyrest. She will now be available as a vendor where you can buy, sell, and upgrade your weapons.
That is all for the Lords of the Fallen blacksmith Gerlinde location guide. If you are playing as the Hallowed Knight starting class, you might also be interested in reading our article on Lords of the Fallen Hallowed Knight build guide.