The Rusted Navigator’s Pendant in Remnant 2 provides a significant boost to your health and stamina. However, that is not why it’s considered one of the best amulets in the game. Rather, it’s owing to the armor encumbrance reduction it provides. This makes you much more agile, which is a welcome addition to your build in this Soulslike shooter.
In this guide, we go over where to find the Rusted Navigator’s Pendant in Remnant 2 and its stats, upgrade, and lore-wise significance.
How to find the Rusted Navigator’s Pendant in Remnant 2: A step-by-step guide
1. To find the amulet, you must go into Astropath’s Respite dungeons and travel to the upper spire.
2. Keep on walking straight from the point shown in the image above, then take a right, which should lead you straight to the elevator. After taking the elevator, keep going straight on the path, after which you will find a checkpoint.
3. Save your progress and keep moving forward until you find a room with a spherical hologram with a pink-purple tint. Explore the room to find an elevator which will be located towards your right from the entrance. This elevator will take you to the spire where the amulet is located.
4. After exiting the elevator, you will be greeted by three robot grunts on a broken path.
5. After taking out the robot enemies, turn right and enter the room that houses the Rusted Navigator’s Pendant. The amulet will be near a dead body with a pink silhouette to signify that you can pick it up.
Remnant 2 Rusted Navigator’s Pendant stats
The Rusted Navigator’s Pendant offers the following perks:
- Health: 15
- Stamina: 15
- Armor encumbrance: -15
Interestingly, the Rusted Navigator’s Pendant can evolve into Navigator’s Pendant by interacting with Tal Ratha, much like how you would get the secret Nebula Handgun. However, while it provides 20 Health and 20 Stamina to the wearer now, the reduction in Armor Encumbrance, which is the more desirable part of the accessory, gets nerfed to -10. So, this upgrade might not be worthwhile especially if you are reliant on the amulet to optimize your equip load.
Remnant 2 Rusted Navigator’s Pendant lore
The Rusted Navigator’s Pendant, as the lore suggests, has the unmistakable appearance of an Astropath’s helmet, which is distinguished by its long, beak-like shape. The Drzyr culture has a long-standing custom of entrusting the Mali with the important duty of navigating the expanse of stars. This visual detail honors that history. Also referred to as the Astropaths, these people served as the Drzyr’s navigators, guaranteeing the ship’s safe and knowledgeable voyage over the vast cosmic regions.
Beyond its aesthetic value, the amulet’s beak-shaped protrusion has significance lore-wise. The beak-shaped device originally housed ambit ember, a valuable and potent resource that let Drzyr navigators focus on their star-charting missions. This unique feature underscores the trust bestowed upon the Mali as the beaks were specially crafted to enhance their ability to chart courses through the stars. With the Rusted Navigator’s Pendant in hand, delve into the mysteries of the Purple Orbs in Void Vessel Facility to further your journey in the game.