The Losomn realm of Remnant 2 contains varied locations like elegant palaces, dark Victorian towns, and even burning villages. Tiller’s Rest in Remnant 2 is one such location in Losomn which is supposed to be the sewers beneath the towns. Here, you will find slug-like enemies and even some Dran Commonfolk that decided to live here.
In this guide, we will tell you everything can find in this location, including how to solve the Man in the Sewers quest and get its rewards.
How to complete Man in the Sewer quest at Tiller’s Rest in Remnant 2
When you first reach Tiller’s Reach in Remnant 2, you will find an NPC behind bars in a small tunnel near a wall. He will tell you about a monster lurking in the darkness and how he needs you to bring back the Light. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to complete this:
- Explore the level until you find a glowing floating light as seen in the picture below.
- Once you go closer to this light, it will get absorbed by your character. Don’t worry; this doesn’t affect your character in any way other than you hearing whispers and voices.
- Now, head back to the NPC that you met earlier behind bars.
- When you get back to him, the light will automatically escape your body, fly around a bit, and then drop to the ground as an item you can pick up. This is the Spirit Wisp Amulet.
- This will complete the Man in the Sewer quest in Tiller’s Rest. However, at this point, the NPC will ask you to give the Amulet back to him so he can destroy it as he thinks it is unsafe.
- Here you have a choice based on which reward item you want. Giving the Spirit Wisp Amulet back to him will result in him destroying it and giving you a different item as a reward, which is the Outcast ring. Remember that this will result in you losing the Spirt Wisp Amulet.
Here are the stats for both items so you can decide which one you want from the Man in the Sewer quest at Tiller’s Rest:
- Spirit Wisp Amulet: Activating a Mod reduces current Skill Cooldowns by 3% for every 300 Mod Power spent.
- Outcast Ring: Increases Reload Speed by 5% for 15s after reloading. Stacks 5x.
All possible items you can get at Tiller’s Rest in Remnant 2
Besides the main quest items, there are other items that you can possibly get at Tiller’s Rest in Remnant 2. However, these items don’t exclusively spawn in Tiller’s Rest specifically. Instead, they have a high chance of being there based on how the level is generated for you.
- Academic’s Set (Armor): Found on a Dran body after the Monster in the Drain event. To trigger this, you will have to stand near one of these tunnel openings as shown in the image above, and make sure you shoot the lights around so it’s dark. You will then have a random chance of a Manticora catching and dragging you inside. This will lead you to its den where you can find this Armor.
- Drakestone pearl (Ring): Found in the same area as the Academic’s Set, this ring enables Stamina Regeneration during Melee Attacks at 20% of the normal rate.
- Rusted Heirloom (Ring): This can be found inside a combination lock safe if it is generated in your level. Shoot the light in the room and make it dark, then use your flashlight on the walls to see which numbers are glowing to figure out the combination. The exact code is a combination of the numbers 1, 3, 5, and 8 in random order. This ring grants 2 Stacks of ‘Bulwark’ below 50% Max HP.
- Ring of the Damned (Ring): This can be found in an area within Tiller’s Rest with lots of prisoners inside small jails hanging from the ceiling. One prisoner will have a purple glow on him. Shoot this prisoner and it will drop a Severed Hand. Reach the hand, pick it up, and inspect it in your inventory, which will allow you to remove the Ring of the Damned from its fingers. This ring increases all damage dealt by 10% while Grey Health is present.
- Stockpile Charger (Ring): This can be found as a random world drop. It increases the damage of any Ammo Type that you pick up by 13% for 20 seconds after picking it up.
- Weightless Weight (Amulet): This can be found as a random world drop. Increases Movement Speed by 0.75% and Reduces Stamina Costs of all actions by 0.75% for every 5 points of Armor Encumbrance.
- Dread Font (Ring): This can be found as a random world drop. Increases Grey Health Regeneration rate by 2 per second.
- Steam Coupler (Ring): This can be found as a random world drop. Allows you to regenerate 10% of Max health over 5 seconds after using a Skill.
- Burden of the Divine (Ring): This can be found in a secret area hidden behind a wooden wall you can break. This can be generated in various places within the level or not generated at all, so you will have to be on the lookout. With this ring, all damage dealt by the wearer is reduced by 10% and 50% of self-healing applies to allies.
- Meridian (Weapon): Can be found in the same secret area in Tiller’s Rest where you found Burden of the Divine. When you are in this area, you will see a slug enemy blocking one of the openings of a pipe. Shoot him down and let the water flow from the pipe. Now you will have to wait 90 minutes in real time for the water to fill up this location. (Will count even if you close the game). When you come back, you will be able to jump on some wooden planks floating on the water to get to a tunnel with this weapon in it.
That is all you need to know about the Tiller’s Rest location in Remnant 2. From Tiller’s Rest, your journey can take you even further. Discover how to reach the mystical location of Alepsis Taura for more secrets in the game. For more guides on locations and how to get powerful items in the game, check out our Remnant 2 Guides Hub.