The Starfield Executive Level quest serves as a rather short conclusion for the Ryujin Industries’ faction storyline. The game provides the players with the option of becoming a part of various factions, among which is Ryujin Industries’ faction that is based on a corporate espionage theme.
After completing several stealth missions with the aim of espionage to empower Ryujin Industries, you will eventually reach the final Executive Level in the storyline. From here, all you have to do is have a chat with the board members of Ryujin and make certain choices.
Let’s explore those choices and their rewards in this Starfield guide.
A guide to Starfield Executive Level choices
Once you are in the boardroom for the board members’ meeting after infiltrating Infinity LTD, your main task at hand will be to pick from two choices:
- Whether or not Ryujin Industries should acquire Infinity LTD
- Whether to dispose of Neuroamp completely or continue with the Internal Neuroamp Testing
Before making these decisions, you might need to use Persuasion on certain board members to shift their vote in your favor (if you want to). You can also use the Neuroamp to force the board members in your favor if your side of the choice falls short of votes. There are a total of seven board members, and knowing their favorable choices of voting can be helpful if you decide to persuade them.
Starfield Executive Level board members’ favorable choices of voting
- Linden Calderi and Ularu will be voting against the buying of Infinity LTD while favoring the continuation of Internal Neuroamp Testing.
- Dalton Fiennes and Alexis Pryce will be voting against continuing Internal Neuroamp Testing. However, Dalton is rather unbiased towards the voting of Infinity LTD.
- Vasco is neutral towards the Internal Neuroamp Testing since he doesn’t care enough.
- Veera Karla will be favoring the acquisition of Infinity LTD
- Genevieve Monohan‘s vote will rely on which option you manipulate her into choosing.
However, no matter what any of the above members initially choose to vote for, you can use the ability of persuasion to redirect their votes in your favor of choice. Additionally, no matter what choice you make for Infinity LTD and Neuroamp, it will neither affect the main storyline nor the rewards in any way.
Starfield Executive Level rewards
- If you go with disposing of Infinity LTD and continuing Internal Neuroamp Testing, you will be earning 350 XP, 14,400 Credits, and Hippolyta.
- In case of acquiring Infinity LTD and disposing of Neuroamp, you will be entitled to 350 XP, 14,400 Credits, and Digipick x3.
That’s how you can complete the Starfield Executive Level quest.