Starfield is an open-world space game where you can venture into any planet and complete the quests available there. However, as multiple star systems are available throughout the Starfield universe, each filled with unique questlines, it’s easy to get quickly exhausted. In that scenario, if you want to take a breather from planet-hopping, Starfield Paradiso location should be your next destination.
Alongside offering the ultimate relaxation via various activities like basking in the sun and rooftop parties, this luxurious resort also has some fun questlines. These allow players to make impactful decisions and receive incredible rewards in Starfield. So, if you’re wondering where to find Paradiso in Starfield, this guide will help you get there.
How to reach Starfield Paradiso location
Paradiso, the resort-style location in Starfield, is situated on the Porrima II planet within the Porrima Star System. You can find it on the Star maps northeast of the Volii system. However, if you want access to the Porrima II planet from the nearby Jemison planet, you can also head to the far east of the Alpha Centauri Star System on the Star map.
If you’re a newcomer and encounter any issues with reaching Porrima II directly, the ways mentioned above will avoid that and help you reach the Starfield Paradiso location without any problem. Also, it’s important to remember that the level recommendation is 30 for the Porrima Star System, so keep your eyes open while you’re there.
Things to do in Paradiso
Once you land on Paradiso in Starfield, you’ll see that it’s not another Starfield location filled with life-threatening alien creatures. Instead, it is a fancy resort-like location offering both adventure and relaxation.
The main attraction of the Starfield Paradiso location is the sandy beaches alongside a big hotel where you can book a Deluxe Suite for 240 Credits per day to lead a temporary life of luxury.
Besides this, you can also experience other things in Paradiso, including:
- Rooftop Party– Apart from providing a deluxe staying experience, the Paradiso hotel also offers players rooftop parties in Starfield.
- Safe Exploration– Unlike any other planet, this one is much safer, so players can go around and enjoy their quests without getting jumped on by menacing alien creatures.
- Enhance Clinic– This is another hotel service where players can choose from unique clothing items and change their character appearance.
- Shipyard- This is where you can also customize and upgrade your ships with essential ship modules. Although it’s less vast than the ones in Deimos Staryard or Akila City, it does the job.
Starfield Paradiso quests
Besides the relaxing activities, you can immerse yourself in the rich storyline provided at the Starfield Paradiso location and earn some exclusive rewards.
The questlines in Paradiso include:
- First Contact- You’ll get this side quest when you land on Paradiso. However, you must visit the Executive Offices inside Paradiso’s main building to proceed with this quest.
- Lost and Found- Once you enter the Paradiso resort, you’ll see a worker behind the main desk. Talk to him to start this quest, which will require you to find lost items scattered throughout the resort, including Thermos, Room Keycard, Wedding Ring, and Slate.
That is everything that you need to know about the Starfield Paradiso location. Let us know in the comments about your favorite activity on this planet.