Armored Core 6 features a large number of battle logs spread throughout the five chapters of the game. A battle log can be collected after completing certain landmark missions and collecting them all offers you a shot at the ‘Battle log collector’ trophy. These battle logs can be found after completing certain main missions in the game and collecting each one awards you points to increase your Hunter Class.
Furthermore, gaining battle logs also helps you earn log hunt points in Armored Core 6. These battle logs are divided into three categories – Gold, Silver, and Bronze – depending upon the level of difficulty to beat a particular enemy and unlock the log. Our detailed guide on how to find secret data breach battle log location will help you with solving one more puzzle in the game.
On This Page
How To Find The Tunnel Sabotage Battle Log In Armored Core 6?
The Tunnel Sabotage battle log in Armored Core 6 can be gained after completing the main mission of the same name in the third chapter of the game. This battle log is tagged as Bronze, meaning it won’t be particularly hard to get your hands on it. In order to access this battle log, you will have to complete Chapter 3: Mission 18 – Tunnel Sabotage.
Completing this mission is required to progress in the game’s story. However, if you’re not careful, you might miss the battle log location and progress in the story without it.
Recommended Route For The Tunnel Sabotage Mission
The key objective of the Tunnel Sabotage mission is to destroy an old device based in an underground facility and quickly escape through the tunnel. In order to complete this mission, you can take the following route:
- Reach the facility, using the rocks surrounding it for a successful landing.
- While this old facility is abandoned, there are still a number of mech guards patrolling the area.
- In order to proceed inside, you have to destroy all the mech guards and when the last one is finished, head down through the chasm.
Now, when you are heading down the chasm filled with overlapping bridges and enemies, G6 Red will start communicating with you halfway to your objective. They will notify you that ‘PCA ground forces are heading your way earlier than planned’. The moment you get this notice, head left (rather than moving straight down toward the objective) to find a room with a mech guard and legs caterpillar.
How To Take Care Of The Legs Caterpillar
Once you find the room, instead of heeding the warning (you will still have enough time to complete your objective before the reinforcements show up), defeat the mech guard and ambush the legs caterpillar. You will find the tunnel sabotage battle logs in Armored Core 6 after destroying this legs caterpillar. Collect the battle log and proceed with the following steps to complete the mission.
- Exit the room and continue your journey down the chasm towards the marked objective.
- Once you reach the marked objective, you will find the old device, your target, behind a shield.
- Disable and enter the shield in order to destroy the old device.
- Once the device is destroyed, you will need to quickly evacuate the facility as enemy reinforcements will be on their way.
- Use the underground tunnel to escape and use your Assault Boost movement to quickly exit the facility.
- Once you escape the facility and return to open ground, the mission will be concluded.
Note: Defeating the legs of caterpillars can be a tad difficult if you are not properly prepared for it. Other enemies in this mission can be taken out with relative ease (considering that this mission comes midway through the game’s playthrough and you will have ambushed enough mech guards by this point).
General Tips For The Mission
You can easily destroy the legs caterpillar to gain Tunnel Sabotage battle log in Armored Core 6 by using the following tips:
- You employ your heavy artillery and high-powered weapons, such as missiles and cannons to deal maximum damage per blow.
- Dodge and try to stay mobile in order to avoid the damaging laser.
- Focus on the weak points of the legs caterpillar (its lower half and laser emitter).