In Remnant: From the Ashes, you carry a relic that you could use to heal yourself in the heat of combat or otherwise. In Remnant 2, however, you will find several different types of relics you can use, like the Void Heart, each with different effects. The Void Heart in Remnant 2 can be a powerful Relic with the right build, but getting it can prove to be a hefty task.
Let’s take a look at how you can craft this Relic that can give you a reduction on your incoming damage taken while also having unique healing effects.
How to Unlock the Void Heart Relic in Remnant 2
Void Heart can be found in Alepisis-Taura in the N’Erud realm after defeating the Sha’Hala Spectral Guardian boss. This Relic gives you a 50% reduction on all incoming damage once activated. After its buff ends, it also heals 100% of your missing health over 0.75 seconds. Having acquired the Void Heart, the Song of Eafir Mod could be your next target to further enhance your weaponry.
After meeting The Custodian, protector of N’Erud, he will ask you to defeat Sha’Hala. This might not always be the case though, as depending upon your playthrough and the choices you make, he himself can be hostile to you. If he is hostile, you might need to fight The Custodian’s Eye boss.
Simply defeating Sha’Hala is not enough, however, there is a rather long wait for getting a Void Heart. Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can get the Void Heart in Remnant 2:
- Get to N’Erud. This can even be the first realm you start in.
- Progress through the level and reach Sentinal’s Keep.
- Here, you will be faced by Sha’Hala Spectral Guardian boss. Defeat this boss and complete the area.
- Now, from this point, you need to wait at least 12 hours in real-time. Don’t worry, you can close the game and it will still count towards it.
- After this time has passed, check the N’Erud map by using one of the checkpoint crystals. You will now see a new location known as Alepsis-Taura near the corner of the map.
- Visit this location. It will look like a void in space. Keep walking around this area until you see something floating with a purple glow around it.
- Interact with this and you will now obtain the Void Heart Relic.
That is how you can get the unique and powerful Void Heart relic in Remnant 2. This Relic is one of the powerful ones in the game and you shouldn’t miss it, as it will greatly help you fight through all the tough and brutal enemies in the game. Upon acquiring the Void Heart, you might find the Bloodmoon Essence to be another intriguing item to pursue for its unique benefits in Remnant 2.