Remnant 2 is a game full of secrets and puzzles are hidden in the depths of its realms. In a similar vein, Gunfire Games’ latest entry features a plethora of hidden achievements. While the game has 26 traditional achievements/trophies out of the total 50, the rest are hidden in the sense that their completion requirements are not shown until you actually get them.
In this guide below, we will show you all the requirements for every single hidden achievement there is in Remnant 2, so you can get that 100% completion of the game.
All Remnant 2 Hidden Achievements and how to get them
- Am I Seeing This?: Defeat 10 Aberrations. These are elite boss enemies that glow red and have special powers.
- Ghost in the Machine: Defeat 25 Aberrations.
- Chaos: Defeat The Ravager. This boss can be found in the Ravager’s Lair in the Yaesha realm.
- Gleaming the Cube: Defeat The Labyrinth Sentinel (Main boss of The Labyrinth realm)
- Traitor: Defeat Faelin or Faerin during The Imposter quest in Losomn.
- Forever is a Long Time Coming: Defeat the final boss of the game Annihilation.
- Power Surge: Defeat Sha’Hala: Spectral Guardian in N’Erud after collecting all seeker keys.
- The Killing Jar: Defeat Root Mantis, can be found during the tutorial section of the game.
- The God Gambit: Defeat the Many Faces boss in The Great Bole location at Yaesha realm.
- Dark Designs: This one of the Remnant 2 hidden achievements can be gotten by defeating Nightweaver in Losomn.
- Madman’s Paradise: Defeat Tal’Ratha. Make sure you decide not to be eaten by him when encountering him.
- Red Room: Find the Blood Moon Room in Yaesha at the Imperial Garden location during the blood moon.
- The Agenda: Find and go through the secret portal in The Labyrinth that leads to Ward 13 and discover Leto’s Stash.
- Not a Janitor: Find the Custodian in Phantom Wasteland near the Ascension Spire waypoint in N’Erud realm.
- Familiar Face: Meet the Flautist in Yaesha.
- Equal Measures: Get an Alignment Reading from Meidra in the Yaesha realm.
- Tall Tales: In Ward 13, find Mudtooth and listen to all of his stories until he has none left.
- Blue Goddess: For one of the Remnant 2 hidden achievements, find Nimue in Losomn at Nimue’s Retreat.
- Shhh… It’s a Secret: Unlock one of the six secret Archetypes in Remnant 2.
- Bad Moon Rising: Use the Blood Moon Altar in Yaesha to craft an item.
- The Web: Find Nightweaver’s Web in Losomn and get an item from it.
- Carnage in C-Minor: In The Lost Temple, play a secret song on the Water Harp.
- Maxed Out!: Get the maximum number of Trait Points in the game which is 65 currently.
- Transmutate: Upgrade a Weapon Mutator 10 times.
Those are all the Remnant 2 hidden achievements and how to get them. For all the achievements and trophies in the game, check out our Remnant 2 Trophies Guide. If you are looking for items, weapons, or how to fight certain bosses, make sure to also check out our Remnant 2 Guides hub.