Remnant 2 is filled with secrets and puzzles across all of its locations and realms. Some of these can be easy to find and understand, while some like the Navigation Room Event, found in N’Erud, can require some elaborate steps to complete it. But the rewards for such puzzles can also be lucrative. Completing this one will give you the Plasma Cutter Beam Rifle.
In this guide, we will explain all the steps you need to take in order to complete the Navigation Room Event in Remnant 2 and get its rewards.
How to get Plasma Cutter Beam Rifle from the Navigation Room Event in Remnant 2
To complete the Navigation Room puzzle in N’Erud, you will need to equip the Navigator’s Helm and stand in front of the scanner, which will make the machine scan and detect you as the Navigator himself and unlock access to the Plasma Cutter Beam Rifle.
However, the whole process can be more complicated than that, so here is an easy step-by-step guide on completing the Navigation Room Event along with how to get the Navigator’s Helm:
- Head to the second overworld area in N’Erud, to the Extraction Hub area. This area will have its own checkpoint crystal with the same name, so you’ll know you are in the right location.
- From this checkpoint, look around for these extractor structures that lift up periodically. You need to find one that reveals a secret hole underneath when it lifts up.
- Enter this hole and you will find a whole bunch of Zombie enemies here. Kill them until you find a Zombie with a white glowing helmet. Kill this Zombie and you will now have the Navigator’s Helm.
- Now, head to the Navigation room. This room is inside a ship that looks like it has crash-landed in the Timeless Horizon location. It can also be in the alternate Timeless Horizon.
- Enter the ship and you will find a locked door that scans your player with a red scanner when near it. Equip the Navigator’s Helm and let the machine scan you. This will now open up the door and give you access to the Plasma Cutter Beam Rifle.
The mechanisms encountered within the Navigation Room Event may pique the player’s curiosity to explore further into the labyrinthine trails of the Expanding Glade, where more enigmatic challenges await. That is all you need to know about the Navigator Room Event in Remnant 2. For more guides and articles like this, be sure to check out our Remnant 2 Guides Hub to find everything you are looking for.