As the true form of Pieta, Elianne The Starved is the final Lords of the Fallen boss that stands in your way to get to the umbral ending. You will find Elianne hiding as an umbral parasite in Pieta’s body and guarding your path to Mother’s Lull for the endgame. The boss fight initiates once you decide to Soulflay the parasite out of Pieta and drag this overpowered winged enemy into the arena.
If you’re aiming for the Umbral ending in Lords of the Fallen and are having difficulties facing Elianne The Starved, here are all the tips and tricks you would need to emerge victorious in this final showdown.
On This Page
Where Is Elianne The Starved Located In Lords Of The Fallen?
Elianne The Starved can be found in Mother’s Lull ready for battle. As you prepare for the Umbral ending and proceed with extracting the parasites of the NPCs Molhu instructs you to target, you finally get Pieta as your final sacrifice for this ending.
Use your umbral lamp and perform a soulflay on Pieta, which triggers Elianne The Starved boss fight and teleports you into the arena. After you’ve successfully defeated this boss, you can take her parasite and hand it over to Molhu for your desired ending.
How To Defeat Elianne The Starved In Lords Of The Fallen
Elianne The Starved will be repeating many of her move sets as seen during the Pieta battle in the game. She will also be using holy spells and smite that surrounds the whole arena for AoE damage.
- You can use Smite Resistance Balm to avoid getting smite damage during the final battle.
- You will need to avoid any spell-like attack and find the right moment to counter.
- You can also dodge, block, and parry her holy sword to deal some damage of your own. Check out our combat tips for Lords of the Fallen to fight better.
When you chip one-fourth off of her health bar, Elianne will summon a spectral projection of herself known as Voracity’s Reflection whom you must eliminate before focusing on Elianne once again. While you’re preoccupied with the reflection, she will also try to hit you with a beam of smite which you can easily dodge and even release a bunch of umbral orbs.
- Elianne The Starved will stagger for a brief moment once you take down the reflection, giving you enough time for a hard-hitting attack. The whole cycle will repeat a few times with new movesets added to all the Voracity’s Reflections every time.
- Just remember to avoid her umbral AoE attacks and dodge the orbs to find yourself winning this death match.
- A radiant spell called Aura of Tenacity might be useful when you are unable to reach this boss during her AoE phase in the battle.
Movesets For Elianne The Starved In Lords Of The Fallen
|Melee Swing||She attacks with her sword but from above the ground.||Dodge the attack or block if you are able to.|
|Voracity’s Reflection||Summons a reflection of herself with a massive health bar.||Attack the reflection.|
|Reflection Dive||The reflection will spread her wings and dive in a straight line.||Since the dive is linear, just quickly move aside from the line of attack.|
|Rain of Swords||Tons of swords rain down on your general vicinity, one section at a time.||Keep an eye out for the suspended swords and avoid their supposed landing areas.|
|Umbral Orbs||Slow-moving umbral projectiles will start going toward you.||Avoid them or move away if they appear close to your character.|
|Umbral Orb AoE||She will initiate an umbral spell that spreads a flurry of umbral orbs and shockwaves throughout the arena.||Roll through the shockwave and avoid getting hit by the orbs.|
|Divine Specter and Beam||A holy specter or clone will spawn that uses radiant spells and attacks.||Dodge the specter’s attack and try to avoid getting hit by its beam.|
Rewards For Defeating Elianne The Starved
The rewards you get for successfully completing Elianne The Starved boss fight in Lords of the Fallen are:
- 1 Vestige Seedling
- 8 Umbral Scouring
- 1 Elianne’s Umbral Parasite
- 1 Remembrance of Elianne The Starved
- 2 Umbral Scouring
The extra Umbral Scouring and the Remembrance of Elianne can only be gathered if you Soul Flay the Stigma (an astral memory seen by the umbral lamp) after the boss fight.
If you take the Remembrance to Molhu on Skyrest Bridge, you get:
- Elianne the Starved’s Sword
- Elianne the Starved’s Sleeves
- Elianne the Starved’s Armour
- Face of Elianne
- Elianne the Starved’s Leggings