Out of the whole Constellation roster of romanceable characters in Starfield, Andreja seems to be the most popular choice among players. This comes without a surprise as she is one of the more nuanced characters out of the four (Sarah, Barrett, Sam, and Andreja).
Now it doesn’t take much to find her as you come across Andreja just by playing through the main quest in the ‘Into the Unknown’ quest.
As is the case with all other Starfield romances, it takes a lot of time investment to romance Andreja. So, let us check out this Starfield Andreja Romance guide to find out how to get her as your romantic partner in the game.
Starfield Andreja romance guide: How to Romance Andreja in Starfield
Romancing Andreja doesn’t come easy as she is a rather distinctive character compared to the other companions. Therefore, you have to make sure to take care of her likes and dislikes while making certain decisions as she won’t hesitate and display her disapproval. Andreja cares a lot about being direct, honest, truthful, and honorable. However, keep in mind that even she won’t tolerate the brute murder of innocents.
All things considered, Andreja is a fan of justice and won’t mind vengeance against certain criminals to serve justice where required. Taking care of all her likes and dislikes increases your Affinity, a measure in the game that lets you know how strong your bond is with your companion. You will see regular pop-ups like “Andreja loved that” or “Andreja liked that” on the top right corner of the screen based on your dialogue choices.
This indicates your Affinity with Andreja is increasing and you are headed in the right direction to romance her. Now that we have taken care of the essential things to look out for during the gameplay, let’s dive into the important details of how to romance Andreja in Starfield:
- Initially, you have to choose Andreja as your companion once you come across her in the game.
- Once you have done that, make sure to engage in every conversation with her whenever you get a dialogue option to let her open up more about her past.
- Additionally, ensure that you select the Flirt option when having a conversation with her to make sure she knows you are interested in her.
- Following the above steps while increasing your Affinity with Andreja high enough will eventually trigger the Divided Loyalties Companion Quest. This is the quest where you will encounter her darkest secret from her past and increase your Affinity to the max.
- Once you have completed the Divided Loyalties Companion Quest, you will have to choose the Romance dialogue option to engage in a romantic conversation with her about both your feelings towards each other.
- This is where you will have the option to propose to her and with your Affinity with her high enough, she will do the same but ask for you to be with her as long as you live.
- At the end of the conversation, you will have to choose the Commitment option to escalate the relationship to the final stage which is marriage.
- However, she will ask for some time to prepare for the wedding ceremony that honors her heritage and you will follow along with that.
Later on in the game, she will eventually let you know about the place called Shoza II in the Shoza system where you will join her to have the unique wedding ceremony and finally get married to her. With this, you will now have finally romanced Andreja.
However, this is not an end to your journey with Andreja as you will now be having her as your wife which brings its benefits like a significant buff to your XP every time you have a nap together.
That was all on our Starfield Andreja Romance guide. However, Andreja is not your cup of tea, you can take a look at our Sarah Morgan romance guide to woo the Constellation chair.