The Hardened Coil in Remnant 2 is a ring that can reduce all incoming damage by 3% for every 10% of missing health. Rings like these can go a long way in making that perfect build you want by mixing it with any other 3 rings you can equip. This ring works especially well for a tanky build that just eats up most of the damage from enemies.
Let’s take an in-depth look at how you can find this ring in the Yaesha realm of the game.
How to find the Hardened Coil in Remnant 2
The Hardened Coil in Remnant 2 can be found in the Yaesha realm after encountering a double boss fight with The Gnaried Archer and The Weald Stalker. These boss fights can have a chance to generate in multiple locations within Yaesha, like Forgotten Fields, The Expanding Glade, The Nameless Nest, and possibly more.
Let’s take a step-by-step look at how you can get to this boss fights location in Yaesha to get the Hardened Coil in Remnant 2:
- While exploring areas within Yaesha, especially the ones we mentioned above, look for two giant statues. There will be a staircase leading up to the area.
- Go up to this area and you will find a pathway in the area between these giant statues. You will see that the path leading ahead is broken, but if you look further from the edge of the broken path, there are platforms that you can drop down to.
- Drop down and progress through the area until you find a set of stairs that go down further. Here is where you will find the Hardened Coil in Remnant 2.
- Here you will find the two bosses known as The Gnaried Archer and The Weald Stalker. The area where these bosses initially roam is where the ring is, but you will have to defeat the bosses first.
- Once they are defeated, you will find a room in the corner of the area where you first found the bosses. The Hardened Coil ring will be sitting on a stone slab within the room.
That is how you get the Hardened Coil in Remnant 2. If you want to venture into obtaining the Master Portal Key to unlock new areas, check out our detailed guide.