Remnant 2 is a game of various secrets and mysterious locations that often require a lot of patience. One such location is the Alepsis Taura which notably houses the Void Heart relic in Remnant 2. It is one of many locations in Remnant 2 that features unique landscapes, often telling a story behind them.
Alepsis Taura is a galaxy-like large black hole that became the cause of death of Drzyr people who desired to gain ultimate mastery over the universe through its exploration. After you complete the Seeker’s Keys campaign in the N’Erud realm in Remnant 2, Alepsis Taura is the only location that is accessible. However, before getting to the region, you need to consider a few things.
How to reach Alepsis Taura in Remnant 2
The path to Alepsis Taura begins with defeating the world boss Sha’Hala, also known as the Spectral Guardian of N’Erud. However, you need to make sure that you do not use the Override Pin or you will lose access to Alepsis Taura.
- After defeating the boss Sha’Hala and completing the Seeker’s Keys campaign, ensure that you pick up the Eidolon Shard that it had dropped.
- Once you have the Eidolon Shard, don’t leave N’Erud yet and go back to the Sentinel’s Keep to speak to the Custodian. (skipping this part and leaving N’Erud will also render the region of Alepsis Taura inaccessible)
- Upon speaking to the Custodian, give him the Eidolon Shard that you picked up after killing Sha’Hala.
- Now you are done with N’Erud and have to leave upon which all the other locations will become inaccessible. You can check this by hovering over any location and witnessing a glitch effect.
- After leaving N’Erud, you need to wait for 12 hours in real time as you can’t travel to Alepsis Taura right away.
- Once the Alepsis Taura is available, you can travel to it and will come across a giant galaxy-like place with no walls or floor whatsoever. Although, it will be completely safe to walk anywhere in the region.
While you are in the Alepsis Taura, you will find an audio log that was recorded by Primis Astropath in which he talked about the hope to find life. In addition to that, you will find the Void Heart relic on the ground which is used for reducing incoming damage by 50% for four seconds. Moreover, when the buff ends, the relic also provides a healing bonus of 100% of the missing Health to the user over 0.75 seconds.
That’s it for the steps on how to reach Alepsis Taura in Remnant 2 and witness this mysterious black hole. As you explore Alepsis Taura, make sure to obtain the Ornate Key, a vital item. Learn everything about it in our Ornate Key Complete Guide to maximize your exploration in Remnant 2.