When making a focused build in Remnant 2, amulets provide the basis on which you select your four rings as you can only equip one amulet. The Red Doe Sigil is one such amulet that provides 30% increased Relic Healing effectiveness, and it is doubled if your health is below 50%. This is great for players looking for tank-type builds or builds that focus on fast health regeneration.
In this guide, we will explain how to obtain the Red Doe Sigil amulet in Remnant 2 by completing a secret puzzle in Yaesha that involves the Ornate Key and Ornate Lockbox.
How to find the Red Doe Sigil amulet in Remnant 2
The Red Doe Sigil in Remnant 2 can be found by getting the Ornate Lockbox in the Yaesha realm and giving it to The Eternal Red Empress in The Red Throne without opening it. This is a secret that you likely won’t stumble upon naturally.
So, here is a step-by-step guide on acquiring the Ornate Key and then finding the Ornate Lockbox in Yaesha:
- Go to the Yaesha world and head to The Widow’s Court location. (This location will only generate if you have the Eternal Red Empress storyline for Yaesha, instead of the other one based around The Ravager. You will have to re-roll Yaesha in Adventure Mode if that is the case.)
- The layout of this location can have multiple different generations for every player, so explore around the center part of this location until you find a dead enemy on the ground that looks like one of Eternal Red Empresses’ guards. They will have the Ornate Key near them glowing with a red glow as well as a letter from the Empress about retrieving the Ornate Lockbox which you can read.
- Now, you need to find a waterfall, This location can either be dropped down into or will have a path from somewhere that leads to it, based on how it is generated for you. No matter the case, the path you need to take will always be around the waterfall, so be on the lookout for it. In most cases, it should be visible from the location of the dead guard.
- Once you get here, you will find a room as shown below with a loot chest you can open to your right side. This is where the secret part comes in for acquiring The Red Doe Sigil.
- The wall directly opposite the chest is a fake wall that you can walk through that leads to a secret passage. Take this passage and you will find an elevator, Take this elevator and head to the next room.
- Here you will find the Ornate Lockbox sitting on a table. Take this but DO NOT use the Ornate Key on the Lockbox.
- Instead, take this back to The Red Throne location where the Empress is and give it back to her without opening it. The Eternal Red Empress will then reward you with the Red Doe Sigil amulet. You cannot get this if you open the Ornate Lockbox instead. So, be careful of that.
That is how you can solve the Ornate Lockbox puzzle to get the Red Doe Sigil amulet in Remnant 2. Having obtained the Red Doe Sigil, you might also be interested in learning how to get Misty Step, which is a useful maneuver in the game.