Starfield is a massive game and with that comes the challenge of leveling up. If you want to increase your XP to several folds at a time, the Starfield Strix System is the best location to do so.
Set far away in the Star System, the Strix I planet in the Strix System contains an abundance of alien-like species of enemies ready to be feasted upon for achieving those XP buffs in a short time. So let us look at the best XP farm location in Starfield Strix System and how to get there.
How to farm XP in Starfield Strix System
When heading for the Strix System, it’s a lot easier if your starship can grav jump somewhere between 20 to 25 light years. This would make it easier to get to the Strix I planet in one hop. However, if you have a ship with a lower grav jump range, you just have to arrive there after multiple hops through other systems, which is not the end of the world.
Now that you have figured that out, let’s find out how to get to Strix I in Starfield and hunt some enemies for an exponential XP buff:
- Starting with the Star Map in Starfield, you need to head to the extreme right corner of the map on the screen.
- Once there, you will come across a Level 70 system named Strix which is third from the right side of the screen. Select that to grav jump.
- Upon entering the Starfield Strix System, you have to select the Strix I planet which you can find as the closest planet to the star in the system.
- Make sure to land in an area where there is a crater spot full of forests.
- This is the area where the alien-like species named Flocking Nautiloos Filterers can be found hovering near your starship. This is your target for that XP crunch.
- Now once you shoot at even one of them, they will start to come right at you, so you need to ensure a safe distance from them.
- Additionally, these Filterers range from a mere Level 1 to Level 75. Killing the ones with higher levels rewards you with substantially higher XP buffs.
- Make sure to stock up your ammo to the max to make the most out of this XP hunt.
For your Starfied Strix System hunt, you can also make things easier by setting the difficulty to Very Easy to ensure killing a ton of Filterers at once. On the other hand, you can also return to the same landing area after 24 hours on another faraway planet to have another chance at increasing your XP with the respawned Filterers.
That was all for our guide on Starfield Strix System best XP Farm location. If you found this guide helpful, do check out our take on all Starfield weapon types, since you will be needing some of them during your XP hunts.