Lies of P features an innovative weapon system that allows you to switch between the blade and handles of a weapon. But there are also Special Weapons like the Two Dragons Sword Lies of P has, which are unique weapons that cannot be disassembled but have powerful fable arts compared to standard weapons. However, Special Weapons like those can only be obtained by defeating tough bosses. In this case, you will need to defeat the Puppet-Devouring Green Monster.
So let’s take a look at how you can get the Two Dragons Sword by defeating Puppet-Devouring Green Monster, and the steps you need to take after it to finally get the weapon in your hands.
How to Unlock the Two Dragons Sword in Lies of P
The Two Dragons Sword Lies of P can be obtained by defeating the Puppet-Devouring Green Monster and then giving the Puppet-Devouring Green Hunter’s Ergo to Alidoro. This eerie-looking boss can be found in the Barren Swamp Bridge area in Chapter 8 of the game. If you already defeated the monster and used the Puppet-Devouring Green Hunter’s Ergo to get 10,000 Ergo, then you will not be able to get this.
But if you haven’t done that, the Two Dragons Sword is an exceptional weapon for a technique-based build. It is even said to be one of the best technique weapons in the game as the default Scaling for Technique is A. You can bump this up to a Technique S with a Technique Crank. Here are the full stats for the Two Dragons Sword Lies of P below:
- Type: Sword
- Weapon Durability: 100
- Total Weight: 12.9
- Attack Type: Slash/Stab
- Base Physical ATK: 107
- Motivity Scaling: D
- Technique Scaling: A
- Advance Scaling: None
Where can you find Alidoro to get the Two Dragons Sword Lies of P?
You will first find Alidoro near St.Frangelico Catherdal Library Stargazer during Chapter 4. You need Alidoro for the final step in getting the Two Dragons Sword Lies of P. Here is how you can find him starting from the Stargazer:
- Go straight through the gates from the Stargazer then take the ladder that you will find on your left-hand side right after the gate.
- Once you get up to the second level, go in the opposite direction through the archway. Take a right up the ramp after the archway.
- Then you can drop down into an area below at the end of it. In this room, you will find an elevator.
- Take the elevator up to the rooftops, here you will find Alidoro taking in the sights at this rooftop.
- After talking with Alidoro here, you can either send him on his way to Hotel Krat or send him to Vengiri Works. It’s best to send him to Hotel Krat for easy future access.
- Once you beat the Chapter 4 final boss Fallen Archbishop Andreus, he will now be at Hotel Krat or Vengiri Works depending on which one you chose.
- Talk to him and give him the Puppet-Devouring Green Hunter’s Ergo and he will reward you with the Lies of P Two Dragons Sword.
That is how you can get the Two Dragons Sword Lies of P has. If you are looking for powerful weapons like this one, you might also be interested in our article on how to get Frozen Feast in Lies of P.